Friday, March 7, 2008

Heading out...

This is probably my last post before we return. It has been an amazing trip, and now we are getting ready to leave this beautiful country and these great people. It sounds like the students will miss having all of us Americans around. Tomorrow we will play them in soccer (30-1 in favor of the Africans is my prediction), and then we get ready to go. I plan to post Monday night at some point just to let everyone know that I made it back alright, and then start watching for pictures. I will try in the next few weeks to give you all a flavor of what we experienced here in South Africa. Please pray for these men as they study to serve Christ's Church in Africa, the Lutheran Church in South Africa as it deals with challenges both without and within, and this group of Americans as we travel back home. God's blessings on your weekend!

No comments: