Tuesday, December 16, 2008

A programming note...

For those who do read this blog on a regular basis, I threw a lot out there today- newsletter articles for both church and school, a sermon (Advent 3) and two newspaper articles. The newspaper articles need a little explanation:

Since October I have been running a monthly article in Eagle Newspapers of Madison County New York. Just this month, I have begun running the same articles (with congregation-specific changes) in the Owego area. The hope is to have these articles also in Binghampton newspapers. My intention is to speak about the Christian faith from the perspective of my trip to South Africa this past spring. My hope and prayer is that these articles will educate members and non-members about Christianity, as well as provide an opportunity to inform members of the community of service and bible study times, etc. for all three congregations.

No comments: